redirect loop when clicking link from Facebook post

Hi,

I am trying to cross-post from the blog to the Facebook page – The photo and post seems to appear on Facebook, but when I click on the link from my Facebook page, it goes into an infinite redirect loop and does not show the post.

the website is: moonovermaine.com

FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MoonOerMaine

The post does show up in the blog on the website just fine.

I have deactivated everything and added 1 plugin back at a time, yet it never worked… always had the redirect loop.

There is probably an easy ‘fix’ to this, but I just don’t see it.

Thank you,

Dennis Crow

• Dennis Crow
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Well, I have removed and re-posted several times as I test different changes, but if the link is on FB, the post is still there. I have just started getting page not found also, but from the Admin panel when I click ‘View Post’ I still get the loop.

I am really puzzled.

• Dennis Crow
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Here is my .htaccess file in case this will help:

RewriteEngine on

# BEGIN WordPress

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^index.php$ – [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

</IfModule>

# END WordPress

By the way, the media option is also missing… I am using Chrome. I know the permalinks were there because I always change to year/month

• Dennis Crow
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

OK, I found the culprit – ULTIMATE BRANDING causes the Permalinks option to disappear. I was able to change the permalinks to POST-NAME, and the links started working.

Then I switched back to activating ULTIMATE BRANDING and the Permalinks option disappeared again, but the links continued to work.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.