Redirect Opt In with Hustle

How can i set up a automatic redirect for an Lead after opt in with the Hustle plugin.

for example to immediately redirect my Leads to a Thank You Page after they opted in!

best regards

Patrick

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Patrick,

Hope you are doing good today!

Unfortunately, this option is not available at the moment in Hustle plugin. However, Hustle is still on its early stages of development and lots of features are in pipeline so stay tuned.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Josh
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Is there any possibility of adding a simple addon to the hustle plugin for this? Since we pay quite a bit for this software suite. I could easily write it in myself but feel it's such a simple addition I shouldn't have to.

If I have to write the addon myself would you guys be interested in a copy of the code for the future?

Thanks for the help guys!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Josh,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

If you know PHP and jQuery then you can of-course customize it according to your requirements. You would need to dig into the code and extend it accordingly.

If you can do that we would appreciate for sharing the solution with community. In return you will get hero points from members and support staff too.

However, this feature is already requested and in our road map to development. But I can not provide an ETA at the moment sorry.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.