Redirect setting does not work only on 1 subsite

Even though redirection settings work on a very similar subsite on the same multisite network, no matter what I do, I cannot get redirection to work on one site.
I've done a full plugin and theme conflict test, tried a different redirect plugin and had chat staff check the site.
Nothing is working. When you login from the frontend, the user should be redirected to "Login Welcome Page"

• Dimitris

Hello there Thomas

I made some tests using only S2Member plugins (I downloaded both versions from your server, to be sure that we're using the same code) and I think that this is a bug with S2Member Pro Login Widget, as I was able to replicate the same issue, without using any other plugins and a default theme (TwentySeventeen).

Despite that I selected a custom page in S2Member -> General Options -> Login Welcome Page and used "Login Welcome Page" as an option in the "Redirection After Login" in the login widget, my testing users keep redirecting to /wp-admin/.

I even tried to surpass that, using a custom snippet, with no avail though.
    You can also see the code in wp-content/mu-plugins/login-redirect.php (already disabled it).

<?php
    function conditional_login_redirect() {
      if ( 94 == get_current_blog_id() ) {
        add_filter( 'login_redirect', function( $url, $query, $user ) {
          $return_url = 'https://your-mapped-domain.com/login-welcome-page/';
          return $return_url;
        }, 10, 3 );
      }
    }
    add_action('init', 'conditional_login_redirect');

As this seems a solely plugin issue, I'd rather advise to contact its authors about it, as this actually surpasses the scope of our support. Hope you understand! :slight_smile:
    Reference: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1 ("WPMU DEV Support vs. Custom Development")

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.