Redirect the Website to Home URL

Hi Guys,
We are facing some issue with WPMUDEV Prosite plugin. We have root website as wprezz.com and there are many websites available under the same parent website. Now, one child website "http://edu.focusedair.com" always redirect to parent website when we click on LOGOUT button.
We already knew there are some forum available on which some HOOKS and Plugins reference are available but no solution is working for us even we have created our own HOOKS to redirect the website to HOME page instead to parent home page but still same issue, it's not working.

1- Cache cleared
2- HOOKS applied and plugins tried but failed
3- Child theme creation and apply the hook there - Failed
any solution will be appreciated.

-Zak

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nir Appelton

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Is there currently any custom code related to Pro Sites and/or logout redirects applied on site or did you already removed it? If it's there, can you share the code with me so I could check it?

Also, would you mind enabling support access to the site so I could take a closer look at the setup? To do this, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's Network Admin and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nir Appelton

I'm sorry for the delay. I've accessed your site on Mar 22nd and did some testing there (you can see on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page who an when used support access). I wasn't able to find the cause yet.

In fact, I wrote the response to you back then but apparently I must have closed the browser tab before hitting "publish". I'm deeply ashamed by that, that doesn't and shouldn't happen, I apologize. It's been few very busy days and I did it by mistake.

Getting back to the issue. I wasn't able to find a cause yet and I wanted to confirm again about that custom code that you mentioned in your initial post. You wrote about some code/hooks that you were adding - are they still there, what are they, is there any other sort of custom code that might be related?

Also, I know that it's a live site but did you try to run a plugin conflict test? A conflict test would mean temporarily disabling all the plugins but would at least show whether it is or it is not related to any of the other plugins.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Nir Appelton

Hi Adam,

we want to inform you that we didn't try any plugin conflict test for it because we can't do it on live website for it we have to make the dev website it's not suitable/feasible solution for it.
    We only apply following hook in functions.php file of zoo-eduhub theme but it didn't work
    add_action('wp_logout', 'go_home');
    function go_home() { wp_redirect('https://edu.focusedair.com'); exit(); }

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nir Appelton

Thank you for your response.

If that's the only custom code added then yes, it's not the problem here.

However, in that case, since conflict test is impossible on this setup (and I understand that for the same reasons it wouldn't be possible for me to gain FTP/db access to the site to "dig deeper", especially if I would have to make some changes for testing) - I would like to ask you if you could actually setup a staging site.

Such a site should be an exact copy of your current live multisite setup and on the same server. Being able to work on that site would let us do everything that's necessary to perform in-depth investigation on this. You can provide me with full access to the staging site by sending in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin; or - alternatively - include direct link and credentials to login to phpMyAdmin;
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.