Redirect to Specific Page After Purchase

I am surprised that the MarketPress plugin doesn't appear to have any ability to control the pathway a person takes after purchasing.

I would like the ability to send customers that complete a transaction, to a specific URL. For example:

1. Hat > normal Thank You page
2. Organization Membership > organization information form page
3. Individual Membership > individual information form page

Currently the Order Complete page is pretty rudimentary and controlled within the plugin. Why can't this be replaced by instead a destination page that is built as a normal page. And if we have that, why not also add the ability to specify on a per product basis where the order complete destination page should be (default or custom).

If all the items in the cart are default, then it sends it to the default page. If one or more of the items have custom pages, it could send customers to a "Next Steps" page that listed an order summary and links to the custom pages.

I appreciate your consideration of this proposed enhancement to MarketPress.

Thanks,
Dave

• PC

Hello there Dave,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

This kind of feature has not been requested before from what I recall and when I thought about it, it can be a good feature.

Depending on the product purchased, we can redirect a user to a certain page. That can be a good addition to the plugin's features.

Let me move this thread to "Features and Feedback" and send this to our lead developer and the product team so that they can look into this :slight_smile:

Thanks for the valuable suggestion.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.