Redirect when access to a subsite

When I access a subsite (that uses multi domains) via network admin panel, it redirects to the homepage instead of access directly to the /wp-admin.

I am still logged in, because after be redirected to the homepage, if I add the /wp-admin in the browser address bar, I can access to the admin dashboard.

However, this redirect is weird, there is any reason to this happen? Cookies conflict due to MultiDomains plugins?

Can we do something to avoid this?

• Oguz
    • QA Engineer

Hey zspri ,

Hope you’re well.

I set up the similar installation to my test environment, but I can’t replicate it. I have two different top-level domain and only Multi-Domains plugin active for my test site. When I try to go Dashboard of different domain subsite, it goes with the same redirection with your site but ends with /wp-admin, no homepage.

Because of the plugin doesn’t have many options, it can be related one of the other plugins cause this redirection. Can you try plugin conflict tests? Test your subsite activated plugins first, if not solves try network activated plugins too. You should deactivate all plugins except Multi-Domains. But because of this can cause data loss, please try after taking backup or try on a staging site.

Cheers,

Oguz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.