Redirecting incoming referral traffic to set cookies

this is a little whacky but I'm trying to come up with a viable workaround to reward referrals - for different products/services. it seems next to impossible to find a single affiliate management plugin that will handle
1) prosites websites
2) WHMCS sites
3) 3rd party membership
4) 3rd party directory listings

so I'm thinking of having incoming links drop on a dedicated page for my affiliates and then have it automatically redirect and hopefully drop another different cookie so that it uses Affiliate cookie, and other Affiliate Manager cookies. then the people poke around the main site and hopefully buy something...

do you think this is going to work...?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello tripvendor,

If I understand correctly you want to use more than one Affliates plugin, but generate links in WPMU DEV Affiliate plugin and then redirect traffic from referrals links to dedicated page where cookies from all Affliates plugins will be created so no matter what service your user will buy - notice will go to right Affiliates plugin.

I don't this is possible out of the box - you would need to find developer ( https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ ) that knows how Affiliates plugins you want to use will work and will be able to provide custom solution that will handle all of them.

I will ping our developer to share his opinion if this is possible to develop this solution.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.