Redirection and Login Issues with Recent Multi-Domains Update

I updated to the most recent version of Multi-Domains about an hour ago on one of my installs. Since that update, I have been unable to log into any of the non-primary domains.

My Setup
I am running the most recent version of WordPress MultiSite with theuth.com as the primary domain.
I have two additional domains setup on this install using Multi-Domains: theuth.net and theuth.org.
The root domains for theuth.net and theuth.org are mapped domains on the primary domain (respectively, mapped-net.theuth.com and mapped-org.theuth.com).

The Issues
Since the update, the mapped domains (i.e., theuth.net and theuth.org) have begun redirecting to the primary domain (i.e., theuth.com) instead of going to their mapped roots.
I am no longer able to log into the backend on any of the subsites setup on theuth.net or theuth.org (the credentials are seemingly accepted and I am then redirected to the login form).

Troubleshooting Thus Far
I have cleared all caches, including server and browser caches, and I have purged my CDN, which resulted in no changes.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled both Domain Mapping and Multi-Domains, to no avail.
I have tried three different browsers, all with the same results.
I have checked my server error logs, they are empty.
I have verified that no DNS changes have been recently made which could result in this behaviour, no such changes have been made.

At present, I am uncertain of how to go about addressing/resolving this issue. Please let me know if you would like a set of administrative credentials to take a look at the backend (including SFTP credentials, if needed).