Reduce the size of the Certificate number

Good morning Guru's

Please find attached a copy of the certificate I have built for my courses. Is there any way we can reduce the size of the certificate number? Also, how do I centre the background?

Thanks, Steve

• Nithin

Hey Steve,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

You can style the certificate number, by adding the following style in the Text mode of the Text editor.
    Certificate no.: <span style="font-size: 5px;">CERTIFICATE_NUMBER</span>

You can increase, or decrease the font size, according to your requirement. However, I tested the above, and I was able to notice the change in font size, only when the certificate was downloaded, once the course was completed.

Regarding the background size, it should have centered by default. To have a better idea about it could you please enable support access. However, there seems to be a bug in the current version, where background image doesn't get applied in the final course certificate downloaded, I'll check with the developer if we have a patch ready for that issue.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Rupok

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the clarification. I've pinged our developer regarding how you can reduce the course number character size as she can give us best idea regarding this. I'll update you as soon as I get something from her.

And regarding the background image alignment, I'm afraid, currently there is no native way to center the background. Rather you can edit your background image dimension to match A4 size, which is 2480 X 3508 pixels. Using an image of this size will make sure that there is no white space on any side of the certificate.

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.