refered user unable to track in affiliate plugin

hello

i have create 1 user for affiliates testing and tes that ref url and register using ref link but on the report the refered user still blank

instead i use that link when register

pelase need some information about how to use this affiliate plugin

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there,

Thanks for your post.

Here are the usage instructions for the Affiliate plugin : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-mu-affiliate/#usage

Kindly have a look and let me know if that helps.

i have create 1 user for affiliates testing and tes that ref url and register using ref link but on the report the refered user still blank

There is a debug addon in the affiliate plugin which enables the debugging and will show if you are visiting the site with affiliate link or not. You can enable that for testing purpose.

Please advise if that helps.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• chairul
    • New Recruit

hi

i have read the usage overtime, maybe im not sure what im doing with this plugin

am i correct, if refered user register via ref link then this new user will be refered to someone who gave him link, am i correct to this ?

if this correct than this affiliate are able to track refered user from registering ok ? then what about "sign up" means in the report menu, i have seen manytime "sign up" which i canot find form signup in the affiliate plugin it self

also i have actived the debug addon but cannot have any idea how to use it ?
    im sorry where do i can start the debug process ?

thank you

• chairul
    • New Recruit

i have seen the affiliate debug when i login as member and its written like this

"Affiliate Debug : The Not via an Affiliate cookie has been set. I am ignoring any future affiliate clicks for this browser session"

can anybody explain to me what this text means ?

and currently i had tested registering 2 user with same ip adress same computer but different browser for different username and its not work, the refered by is still blank...but the click seems work, its counts , only signup couloumn still blank

i dont know if the affiliate plugin detected same ip as same user or not ?

please direction for this

thanks

• chairul
    • New Recruit

hi sir

i have also tested registering for brand new user refering via someone ref link, and in debug notice on the bottom i seen

"Affiliate Debug : I have recorded a cookie from usertes. Any purchases will be assigned to that account for 45 days after the click" which im sure when i registering i will be recored and refered by will be recored from that someone

then i try register even i create registration menu in the front end to make sure all my data has been recoreded, after registration sucuesfull, i see the click report has recorded but the signup and refered by still blank

pease see my screnshot below

please someone how to recoreded new registration user so i the refered by automatically tracked

• chairul
    • New Recruit

hello

sorry just want to update, this is my own mistake,

the affiliate plugin was indeed work

for this issue i have to clear my browser then register as new user using ref link and the referred by coulumn showing the upline

great :smiley: thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello @chairul

Greetings and thanks for your post.

As per your last message it appears that your issue is resolved now.

Can you kindly advise if that is the case or not ?

PS : We use feed readers for answering the threads. Whenever you make a new post on a thread, the timestamp is refreshed and the thread goes down the feed. That is the reason the response was delayed.

Please let me know if you need any further support on this thread.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.