Refresh without clicking + setting more than 1 service by provider

Hi,

Instead of having to click "show abailable time" when you select service , and click again "show available time" to select a service provider, would it be possible to use ajax and refresh the planning automaticaly without having to click "show available time" ?

That'd be great because it makes it not so easy for customers to get to the point.

Also, check out this booking system :

http://www.lamaisonpopincourt.com/reservation/popincourt/aquabike

Is there anyway we could make the service and service provider appear directly on the booking calendar.

It makes reservations very easy and very fast.

One last thing. In my business, I have service providers that propose differents services.

But appointment+ offer the possibility to set a calendar for each providers but for only one service.
In my case, even though i can select different services per providers, how can i set this up in the calendar ?
I mean the calendar runs different providers but you cannot set working hours for different services he provides.

Dont't know if i made myself understandable.

I want to mention, i like the plugin and its very good !

Best regards,

François

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi François,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

Instead of having to click "show abailable time" when you select service , and click again "show available time" to select a service provider, would it be possible to use ajax and refresh the planning automaticaly without having to click "show available time" ?

You can achieve this by using autorefresh parameter of Appointments+ shortcodes as following.

[app_services ... autorefresh="1"]
    [app_service_providers ... autorefresh="1"]

Find more information about these shortcodes and its parameters on the following path after activating the Appointments + plugin.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Shortcodes

Is there anyway we could make the service and service provider appear directly on the booking calendar.

There isn't any plugin option to achieve this out od the box without custom coding instead what do you think about displaying different calender for services and service providers using service and worker parameters of the Appointments calender shortcode as following.

[app_monthly_schedule ... service="12"]
    [app_monthly_schedule ... worker="15"]

In my case, even though i can select different services per providers, how can i set this up in the calendar ?
    I mean the calendar runs different providers but you cannot set working hours for different services he provides.

Please see the answers provided in the following thread by plugin developer regarding this question.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/different-time-base-for-each-service-on-appointments-wpmudev-plugin#post-382157

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Francois

Hi Vinod and thanks for your help.

About the link you gave me, it doesn't apply to my issue. Let me explain :

Say you have 1 provider that provides 2 differents services.
    You can only set appointment for 1 service her has, as the parameters only allow you to set calendar for providers, but not for services...

Therefore, i'm stuck :

Say my provider : Sarah

She has 2 services : yoga and fitness

When i want to set her working hours, i select the provider and modify her working hours. I cannot select which of the 2 services i'm setting the working hours for.

See ?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.