Refund

Hi

I bought the Languages for Wordpress pack but it was missing a few of the languages listed - arabic, french, finnish, japanese, polish, hebrew. It was also missing a bunch of other fairly standard languages inc lithuanian and traditional chinese.

The reason I bought the product was to save the hassle of having to go off and find every single file, yet I had to do that anyway! Because of this I would like to request a refund. I hate doing this kind of thing, but the product just didn't meet the promises.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Matthew @matthew_newton

Thank you for posting here and letting us know your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find the Languages for WordPress plugin satisfactory. Please allow me to get in touch with the Developer @masonjames so we can see how this can be rectified.

Also, if you would still like to discuss a refund, please email us via the Contact Form with your account details, as our member @MTB1701 mentioned above.

But I hope we can get this resolved and keep you as a member. Or at the very least, make sure that you leave here knowing that we did our best to get it sorted.

Talk soon.

Gina

• matthew_newton
    • New Recruit

Thanks guys I can see you have a good ethos about trying to help

In this case I have already fixed the problem in this instance by going off and finding all the stray language files myself. I have contacted through the contact form.

Some of the other plugins look amazing though so I will probably be back soon...

• shineadmin
    • New Recruit

@matthew_newton

When joined had similar prob's - best decision I made was to stay !

Now I flogging 2 kids and wife for membership plan ! LOL

Seriously ! These guys look after you and not the kind to let you down twice !

Hope you keep the faith and we speak more soon !

Best of Luck !

Alan

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

@matthew_newton I hope that you stick around as a member here. I had a simular problem when I first joined as well where I couldn't get a theme and plugin to work properly. However I stuck around mainly because there wasnt' a better solution available.
    I'm glad I did cause I've learned so much more from the team as well as other members here. The members here have inspired me to go above and way beyond what my original goal was when I first joined.

I started out with joining for one month to get the plugin I wanted and pretty much that was about it. I soon discovered and have received so much help that would have cost a lot more if I had to hire someone, and if I had done that I wouldn't have learned anything. So this here is a really great deal and I hope to se you stay on as a member.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.