Regarding Appointment Lite+ mail Not sending issue

Hello Sir
Greetings!

I am using "Appointments +" plugin on my site but there seems to be some issue while booking appointment as I am not getting email on my ID.
Please do look into this and help me out in solving this issue.
Looking forward for your reply!
Thanks & Regards

• Sajid

Hello adam,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Do you getting other transaction emails of WordPress ? For example new user registration emails.

Also, did you checked the spam folder ?

If no then there is something wrong with your email servers. Some hosts does have limit on out going emails.

In this case, you would have to use an SMTP server (e.g. gmail smtp that is free) using Easy WP SMTP plugin.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance and also please enable support staff access so we could take a closer look if needed.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• adam

Hello Sajid
    Greetings!

Thanks for your reply!
    Yes I do receive mail when sending through Contact Form. Even I do receive email while sending email through Easy SMTP plugin. I also get the normal registration emails when anyone register on our site.
    I also tried making customization into the plugin for sending email but still it does not send the email.
    So please check out the issue and do let me know what needs to be done.

Thanks & Regards
    Adam.

• Sajid

Hello adam,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

This is strange. However, to further troubleshoot this issue please send in FTP and WordPress admin details via our secure/contact form in following format.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.