Regarding "MarketPress" plugin, will this allow me to create recurring billing for monthly

RE: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce

Regarding “MarketPress” plugin, will this allow me to create recurring billing for monthly services?

I want to use PayPal Website Payment Pro with this plugin and since the regular version of PayPal Pro doesn’t include automatic recurring billing (unless you pay for their extended service, which is another $30 per month), I wanted to know if within the MarketPress plugin, there’s a way to allow users to subscribe to a recurring billing for services, products, etc.

PayPal told me that if the plugin provides the ability to handle the recurring billing (within the plugin) then it should work fine. PayPal only charges the extra $30 per month, if you need to use their interface and their application to handle the monthly or recurring billing.

So, if the MarketPress plugin actually performs the recurring billing .. and just sends it through PayPal, this should work fine. (So I hope.)

I just wanted to know if anyone is or has used the MarketPress plugin to perform recurring billing .. along with the regular PayPal Website Payments Pro, and if everything works fine.

Also, does the client have the ability to log in and cancel their recurring billing within the MarketPress plugin?

Can anyone provide information regarding this?

Thanks,

Gary Gordon