Regarding Prosites and other multisite plugins

Let me know if New Blog Templates plugin integrates well with Prosites and WHMCS. I want this way:

User choose a template (New Blog Templates), proceed to register a site using Multi-Domains, choosing a membership (Prosites), then it should redirect to WHMCS (MU Provisioning) for billing.

Also, Domain mapping plugin should works with all above plugins.

Please let me know if above scenarios work.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @vrp,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

WHMCS integration only works in one way WHMCS -> Pro Sites and not the other way around and since New Blog Templates show in Pro Sites registration I'm not sure if this would be possible right out of the box.

Let me ping my colleague @Tyler Postle here as he has more experience with this and should be able to provide us with more info.

Best regards,

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi vrp,

Apologies for the delay, I have checked with Tyler regarding this question and as I mentioned above such integration is unfortunately not possible because when using WHMCS registration process is not using Pro Sites anymore and that's where New Blog Templates option is shown.

To customize this in order to work this way would require some complex changes and unfortunately you would need to hire a developer for those types of customizations.

If you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:
    Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,