Regarding showing all content post on a page

Hello,

I am going to say how impress I have been with the customer support and the plugins! Thank you for investing time and good programing to make them smooth and easy to use!

I do have a question on the custom press!

If I create a content type and would like to show them all as a list. Is that possible? Like an index of products. We want to showcase our mp3s.

Also, in the custom fields is it possible to do repeater fields?

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings crgo,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you so very much for your feedback and input, it is truly appreciated.

If I create a content type and would like to show them all as a list. Is that possible? Like an index of products. We want to showcase our mp3s.

I do not see any issue with this but to be sure I will consult our lead developer though it is my opinion that Market Press plugin would possibly be a better choice for this job.

Also, in the custom fields is it possible to do repeater fields?

This I do not know and therefore the one with the invaluable insight into the Custom Press plugin I shall see if I can get the lead developer of Custom Press in here to give us his advice and wisdom regarding these questions.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.