Regarding the Google+ plugin, if we post something in buddypress, can we get it to post in Google+?

Regarding the Google+ plugin, if we post something in buddypress, can we get it to post in Google+?

We need for people in BuddyPress groups to be able to post directly into our G+ communities.

How can we make that happen?

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @kenergizer, hope you’re doing well today! :slight_smile:

This isn’t possible presently with BuddyPress, it’s only possible to post WordPress posts to Google+.

However, it’d definitely be a neat feature to have! To that end, I’ve moved this to the Features & Feedback section, so that others here can vote on this to be included in a future release.

I should note that as we’re presently focusing on new releases, it’ll take a fair amount of votes for this to be considered. However, the more popular a request is and the more votes it gets, the more likely it will be considered.

If you’re needing this quick though, I’d recommend posting a job on our Jobs Board:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Regards,

Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @kenergizer

I hope you are well today.

When a request is marked as feature request, then other member can jump in that thread and put their vote (+1) in that thread. So, when we see that the feature is requested by many members, we consider it to add in that plugin :slight_smile:

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.