REGARDING YOUR MEMBERSHIP PLUGIN/code

I have bought many a junk/software/code on the internet and for as little as $39 and none has ever worked the way they said it would or the way I wished, and yet today, I just hit a jackpot, WPMU, you guys! you are the best! The level of functionality on these plugins is awesome, I couldn't wish for more. Here ends my two weeks of research for a better solution.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello zealmurapa,

Greeting and Welcome to the forums ! Thank for being a part of WPMUDEV family.

The level of functionality on these plugins is awesome, I couldn't wish for more. Here ends my two weeks of research for a better solution.

We thank our developers who work really hard not only to deliver these amazing products to us but also updating them time to time to ensure that they meet the latest standards and demands.

I have a saying "Once a wpmudev'ian Always a wpmudev'ian ! "

I assure that we will always provide the best of service quality and support here in forums :slight_smile:

WPMUDEV Rocks !

Cheers
    PC

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@zealmurapa

Welcome to the forums! If you need help with anything, just post away!

The level of functionality on these plugins is awesome

That's because the devs here know what they're doing :o) ... and they take their customers needs and wants into consideration when building and/or updating their products.

Hope to see more of you around here! :o)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.