register fields not showing on membership premium

hi,
I am in the process of installing your membership premium plugin. When I click on the 'sign up' button it takes me through to a register page but the page is blank. I am able to register if I use the pop up register page but unfortunately I need the standard form.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @damian,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I tested it on your site and found due to some reason the registration page is not loading completely.

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• damian

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I've carried out the DEBUG and the following has appeared: I'm presuming (hoping) they aren't all related to the register page:

you can view them on the website if it's easier

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3547

Notice: Constant BP_COURSE_STATS_SLUG already defined in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/config.php on line 68

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3547) in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/wplms/includes/func.php on line 246

Notice: Undefined property: WebAvenue_Activity_Widget::$plugin_id in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-sidebar-widget-resubmission/buddypress-activity-widget.php on line 92

Notice: Undefined property: WebAvenue_Activity_Widget::$plugin_id in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-sidebar-widget-resubmission/buddypress-activity-widget.php on line 96

Notice: Use of undefined constant WPLMS_INSTRUCTOR_DASHBOARD_URL - assumed 'WPLMS_INSTRUCTOR_DASHBOARD_URL' in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-dashboard/includes/widgets/instructor/dash_instructor_stats.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: screen_function in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-buddybar.php on line 512

Notice: Undefined index: screen_function in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-profile-menu-pro/pro/SP_BPCPM_Plugin_Pro.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-profile-menu-pro/pro/SP_BPCPM_Plugin_Pro.php on line 111

Notice: Undefined index: screen_function in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-profile-menu-pro/pro/SP_BPCPM_Plugin_Pro.php on line 107

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-profile-menu-pro/pro/SP_BPCPM_Plugin_Pro.php on line 111

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-profile-menu-pro/pro/SP_BPCPM_Plugin_Pro.php on line 131

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-custom-profile-menu-pro/pro/SP_BPCPM_Plugin_Pro.php on line 131

Notice: Constant WP_DEBUG already defined in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-config.php on line 97

Notice: Constant WP_DEBUG_LOG already defined in /var/sites/h/hgvtrainingproviders.co.uk/public_html/wp-config.php on line 98

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.