Register link + Color Change

Hello,

For the support system, your plugin ask to login but nowhere “register” . Where can i change that ? adding a button or change the sentence ?

The colors also are not ok , button white on white bg , orange and blue don’t compile with my theme style .

Last question : is your plugin compatible with WPML ?

http://prntscr.com/dysmj3

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello Azzedine Jamal

For the support system, your plugin ask to login but nowhere “register” . Where can i change that ? adding a button or change the sentence ?

You can use a simple MU plugin in order to use a filter in place of Support System so you could add some more text in this message.

Simple create a file like /wp-content/mu-plugins/my-support-system-register-message.php

(just create the /mu-plugins/ folder if doesn’t exist) and insert the following snippet in there:

function my_support_system_register_message( $message ) {
    $message .= '. Not connected? You can register <a href="/wp-login.php?action=register">here</a>.';
    return $message;
    }
    add_filter( 'support_system_not_allowed_tickets_list_message', 'my_support_system_register_message' );

The colors also are not ok , button white on white bg , orange and blue don’t compile with my theme style

Could you please grant us support access to your website and point to us the page URL with those buttons? We could then provide some CSS solutions for you.

You can grant us access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, no need to share credentials.

More info on how to do so you can find in our doc page here

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Last question : is your plugin compatible with WPML ?

There’s no WPML compatibility in Support System plugin. You may want to create a new thread in our Features & Feedback section about it, I can’t promise if this is going to be implemented though, or provide any kind of ETA about it.

Warm regards,

Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Azzedine Jamal,

for further styling the buttons in "submit new ticket" page here

you can use the following CSS selectors accordingly to your web design

#support-system button.alert, #support-system .button.alert {
    /* your CSS snippet */
    }
    #support-system button.success, #support-system .button.success {
    /* your CSS snippet */
    }
    #support-system input[type="submit"] {
    /* your CSS snippet */
    }

Hope that was some help, feel free to post back here if more assistance is required!

Take care,

Dimitris

• Azzedine Jamal
    • Flash Drive

Hello;

your way to change the messahe of the support message is not working

<?php

$message .= ‘. Not connected? You can register here.’;

return $message;

}

add_filter( ‘support_system_not_allowed_tickets_list_message’, ‘my_support_system_register_message’ );

?>

this is what i have created , in the folder and in the folder that u asked me to create.

Nothing change.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Azzedine Jamal!

Can you please try following code instead?

<?php
    $message .= '. Not connected? You can register <a href="/wp-login.php?action=register">here</a>.';
    return $message;
    }
    add_filter( 'support_system_not_allowed_tickets_list_message', 'my_support_system_register_message', 99, 1 );
    add_filter( 'support_system_not_allowed_faqs_list_message', 'my_support_system_register_message', 99, 1);
    add_filter( 'support_system_not_allowed_submit_ticket_form_message', 'my_support_system_register_message', 99, 1);

Let me know if that worked for you.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Azzedine Jamal!

I took a liberty of accessing your site using support access that you granted and it seems like there’s no any MU plugin installed. The code is supposed to be added as an MU plugin but the “Plugin -> All plugins” page doesn’t indicate any Must-Use plugins installed on the site.

Can you please double-check that:

1. There’s a “mu-plugins” folder inside “wp-content” folder of the site

2. there is a file with a .php extension that includes the code that I shared with you?

You mentioned that you created such folder and file but since WP doesn’t seem to recognize it (thus doesn’t execute the code) there’s most likely something wrong with it. One of the common issues is that for example when you create a file like “myfile.php” it actually gets saved like “myfile.php.txt” or similar.

Please confirm that the file inside “/wp-content/mu-plugins” folder is a .php file and includes that code and make corrections if necessary, then let me know if that was the case or not.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Azzedine Jamal!

Thank you for sharing screenshot, that helps.

The file location should be:

/wp-content/mu-plugins/my-support-system-register-message.php

and not the

/wp-content/plugins/mu-plugins/my-support-system-register-message.php

Please note: the “mu-plugins” folder should be located in “wp-content” folder directly and not in “wp-content/plugins” folder. Can you please move it to the correct path and then check again?

Let me know if that worked for you, please.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Azzedine Jamal!

I have visited the /support-center page on your site as a not-logged in user and it looks like the message has been changed. Take a look at the screenshot please:

It seems that it's working now so if I'm missing anything here, let me know please.

Kind regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.