Register Page redirecting to Subscriptions and Accounts page

I'm having an issue with your membership plugin. When I go to Options -> Membership pages tab I can see a list of all of the pages for the various parts of my site (Register/subscription/account/protected content etc...)

When I set a page for any of these and select view page it brings me to the correct page. However I am having issues with the Register page. I've clicked the "Create Page" button and it has generated a new page called "Register". The permalink for this page is: http://incomebrokers.tld/register/ when I click edit page it pops up the correct page and I can make edits. If I click to view page it brings up the subscription page....every time. I deleted the subscription page and now it brings up the account page. This is a very frustrating issue and I hope it can be resolved.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jack,

Hope you are well today and thanks for your question!

Membership, by default, gets the user to select a subscription then sign up. That is how it was designed. If you want the user to register then select a subscription you can use any registration plugin or create your own registration form with a plugin like Gravity Forms or Formidable Pro if you have either :slight_smile:

What exactly are you trying to achieve with the register page? Perhaps we can help further!

Look forward to your reply.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.