Register when using pro sites!

Hi!
I want to let new users to create a site on registration of account at the same page. As many of you know, on multiple site, we can do it, but with activation of pro sites, I couldn't it.
Could you let me know how I should make a setting for let users to create a site with an account, when I activate pro sites?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Can you please tell me what exactly is the issue with the registration after you have activated Pro Sites, are you not able to access registration form or your sites are not being registered, or any other info you could give us so we know where you are having issues?

Can you go to Pro Sites > Settings and save your settings there.
    Also on top of that page you will see
    Rebrand Pro Sites
    input field and it should say Pro Sites currently, you can change that to another slug and then access that page to see registration form.
    If you leave current settings you will be able to access the page by going to yourdomain.com/pro-sites/

Also, if you could grant us support access I would be happy to have a look at your setup and check what is going wrong.

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.