Register with Facebook

Facebook works to connect from the wp-login page. However from http://coachrss.com/register/?action=registeruser&subscription=1

which you get to from my regular coachrss.com/register

page there is an error.Unable to load the registration form for CoachRSS Sign In. You may have previously blocked this app on Facebook. Go to your Facebook privacy settings to unblock this app. (Error: That 'redirect_uri' isn't allowed for that client_id.)

The app has permission because it works from the other page.

I'm assuming it's a setting inside either facebook or membership. Can someone please advise a problem solve?

I still haven't figured out the mapping does that happen to have anything to do with my extended profiles?

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

There is some sort of issue here when using Membership with Ultimate Facebook.

I've tested with out Business Feature theme and the option won't show here:

?action=registeruser&subscription=1

But works fine on my install here:

?action=registeruser&subscription=1&fb_registration_page=1

Membership changes the default signup process so this could be part of the issue, I'll report it as a bug for Ve to take a look at but I suspect that as Membership wants you to complete a subscription signup then the two might not be so compatible.

Thanks for reporting this, we'll see what Ve says.

I still haven't figured out the mapping does that happen to have anything to do with my extended profiles?

This brings the data from Facebook and puts it in the their BP profile fields as you define from the admin there.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.