Register with Facebook The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Please try again.

Hi, I'm testing the Ultimate Facebook plugin and am getting this message below, hence I am unable to register using facebook.

Register with Facebook

The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Please try again.

Do you have a solution?

regards,
Ralf

• 2Ps
    • The Incredible Code Injector

There was no captcha to complete.

The error was shown even though I never attempted to complete a captcha challenge, -as there was none.

Could there be in conflict between Anti-spolg and Ultimate Facebook as I do have captcha set as a requirement in anti-splog.

thx

Ralf

• 2Ps
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I have not been able to test this yet as my DB is royally screwed up so I've deactivated most plug-ins whilst it's being sorted.

Having said that. I agree you do not need captcha when only using Facebook , but what about when giving users the choice between facebook and regular sign-up.

The other thing I was going to mention in another thread is that the fb connect plug-in does not seem to offer the choice of domain names user's would like to use.

I think that's necessary to do.

best,

Ralf

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Having said that. I agree you do not need captcha when only using Facebook , but what about when giving users the choice between facebook and regular sign-up.

Yeah, that's a good point. We can see about adding some sort of toggle for the re-captcha though I'm not sure whether this should be done from within Ultimate Facebook or Anti-splog.

The other thing I was going to mention in another thread is that the fb connect plug-in does not seem to offer the choice of domain names user's would like to use.

Are you using multi-domains for this?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.