Registering

Hi I have a plugin called bookmark, which enables users to add listings to their favourites. When they click on register they don't get the usual username/email address or password screen they get the attached, which looks like they are adding a site. At the moment I only want it that I can add a site (they can add a listing for me to approve) . I will open support for you to take a look. Book mark is only enabled on one site (2nd one out of 5)

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Chez

I hope you are doing well today!

I double checked your site (2nd), I could find the registration popup in your front-end after trying to add a listing, However, I tried to look after that register form in all your site and after a quite time I find out that is related to your theme.

Also, please provide me with more information about what exactly do you want to achieve, how you want your registration form to look like? what is wrong with your current registration form? where I can find it on your site?

Please, provide me with more information, I will be happy to help you out :slight_smile:

Waiting for your replay :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Chez

Thank you for providing me with more information, Also, I checked the support access but it seems that it is closed.

Please, grant me support access and once you do replay to me so I get a notification and check your site more further.

Waiting for your replay, Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Chez

I hope you are doing well today, and thank you again for providing me with more details :slight_smile:

I double checked your site and according to what you have sent me in the PDF I could find some sulotions for your requests.

However, let’s make the requests clear :slight_smile:

#1 –

I would like to automatically go to the frontend with the page I have set up https://guide2.co.uk/herefordshire/user/ with no access to admin area at all

#2 –

If user logs out I would like to be directed to home page not login pop up

For these 2 requests, I made some lines of code and put them in a file that gives the ability to redirect your logged-in/logged-out users to where you wanted according to the PDF.

Here is the file: Redirection_after_Login_Logout.php.

About the 3th request which says:

When a user is registered they seem to be stored in the network admin area under users, not sure if that right

In fact, they are registered by default in that location, but if you don’t want that at all, you can turn it off by Network admin -> Settings -> Network Settings -> Allow new registrations

I hope this helps and have a great day ahead

Best regards,

Youssef

• Mhamdi Youssef
    • Flash Drive

Hello Chez

I have made some researches about some plugins but I’m afraid that there wasn’t a mention of either they work on multi sites or single site.

However, Please check these URLs and see if you get anyone of them work for you.

This URL gives a collection of plugins and you give them a try.

https://www.formget.com/wordpress-bookmark-plugins/

And this site gives you a very familiar plugin that can you test it as well:

https://favoriteposts.com/

I hope this helps, have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Youssef

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.