Registering Multiple People on the Same Form

HI,
I have support access on for gaconvention.com. The organization wants to allow multiple people from the same family to register. How can this be done without each person having to register? So for example The Jones family wants to regiser for four banquet registrations. That would be $320. The form would allow that to occur and to allow the family to provide each family member's contact info and preferences.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi cornelius_butler,

I'm afraid, it's not clear how are the registrations handled? I don't see any registration page at the moment. If you meant using Forminator, then I'm afraid at the moment Forminator doesn't handle user registration, it'll only work as a submission form.

If you meant to use it as a submission form, then maybe you can add a checkbox which once enabled would display the Textarea field where they could provide family members contact info.

Would that help in such a context? Please advise if I'm missing anything specific regarding this.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello cornelius_butler

If you mean wordpress registration, then as Nithin mention, this is not possible. If you mean collecting information, then you can just add more fields to collect their information like preferences etc and the person will put the information in those fields.

If I am missing something, please feel free to suggest. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.