register/login with facebook @homepage

On the community panel, before the < user Login> I would like to add a <register/login with facebook> box. Please how can I add this on my theme. I already have this box configured using ultimate facebook. Thanks

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there!

If you check out the Facebook>Shortcodes menu you will see a shortcode to add a “login with facebook” button.

Connect shortcode

Tag: [wdfb_connect]

Attributes:

avatar_size – optional. Size of the avatar shown, in pixels. Default size is 32.

Any text you supply between [wdfb_connect] and [/wdfb_connect] tags will be used as button text.

Examples:

[wdfb_connect] – will create a Facebook Connect button with default text (“Log in with Facebook”:wink:

[wdfb_connect avatar_size=”98″] – will create a Facebook Connect button. Once logged in with Facebook, the displayed avatar will be 98px large.

[wdfb_connect]Get in![/wdfb_connect] – will create a a Facebook Connect button that says “Get in!”.

Note: you have to allow registering with Facebook in your plugin settings (under “Facebook Connect”:wink: for this shortcode to work.

You can wrap this in a php command an insert it into the relevant template wherever you would like it to appear in your theme. It would look like this:

<?php echo do_shortcode( '[wdfb_connect] ) ?>

You can include this in your child theme as well :slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.