Registrate form in Marketpress checkout

Hi,

I use Marketpress in combination with CoursePress. The Product I sell needs registration of a user to login to the member area and view their product.

Thing is that I now have a login field on my checkout and no link to go registrate. Meaning you first need to leave the checkout to registrate and then go back to the card to go to the checkout.

I also would like that registrated members are added to a membergroup of the Membership 2 plugin. That way getting access to more products and information.

If a user is logged in, the registration screens needs to be hidden in the checkout of Marketpress.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Rogier, Michael here!

Given the fact that products set up for courses need the user to be logged in, you'll want to go to:

CoursePress -> Settings -> General

And check the box for "Redirect MarketPress product post to a parent course post", that'll redirect users that try to view the product details over to the course to sign up.

Now, that does leave us with the concern about the "Add to Cart" button on the products page. We'll need to hide that button with this bit of CSS code (inserted into either a child theme, or a plugin like Simple Custom CSS):

form#mp-buy-product-56-form > button.mp_button.mp_button-addcart {
        display: none;
    }

As for this:

I also would like that registrated members are added to a membergroup of the Membership 2 plugin. That way getting access to more products and information.

Have you thought about setting up a Default membership group inside of Membership 2 Pro for this? Or did you have a different membership in mind here?

If a user is logged in, the registration screens needs to be hidden in the checkout of Marketpress.

That shouldn't be showing up when a user is logged in, a user should be seeing the "Billing/Shipping Address" section come up first if he's logged in, are you seeing this on your end as well?

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.