Registration Form not working with multiple questions:

We are trying to finish a website that uses BuddyPress, WPMUDEV Membership Plugin for membership levels and subscriptions, and Events+. Here are our questions:

1. The registration page gives us an error saying that "this account is not active"
http://eventnj.com/subscription-form/

(this is the page they see when they Sign Up for the first time - let us know if we did it correctly).

2. So it won't let the person register, but then it actually does register the person as an admin. We definitely cannot have this.

3. How can we connect Buddypress, your Membership Plugin, and Events+ together seamlessly so they are all connected AND there is only one registration page?

4. Does Pay Pal automatically charge monthly reoccurring payments? We need to have it automatic.

5. Is there any way to offer two payment options? If they pay monthly a certain cost and then if they pay annually - a different cost that is lower? If yes, how?

6. Also, we are using the Social Login plugin where people can register and login using FB, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn. It was working (only FB is set up now so test with that one). Now that we set up the membership plugin, when you choose an member level on this page http://eventnj.com/subscription-form/ a pop up window appears and they complete their registration details but the social icons to register via your social media sites do not show up. How can we add this? This is a major function of the site and we must have this.

Thank you so much for your help!
We can give you admin credentials - everything is set up with Sandbox right now too.
Tasha
Tasha@socialmedia22.com

• Brian Purkiss

To fix the Incomplete Signup error, go to Membership > Options and check the "Enable incomplete signup accounts" box.

To not have new users as Admins, go to Settings > General and change the "New User Default Role" to "Subscriber."

PayPal does have automatic reoccurring payments.

To offer two different payment options you will need to set up multiple Subscription options with the same access level with different prices and/or time periods.

The Membership plugin uses its own registration setup separate from the default WordPress registration process, which is why the social buttons aren't showing up. And since the Social Login plugin is a third party plugin, we cannot provide support with it or guarantee integration.

That being said, I'm pretty sure our Ultimate Facebook plugin integrates nicely with our Membership plugin.

I hope that answered your questions.

If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know. We're happy to help!

• scott_eisenberg1

Thank you so much! I do have a couple more quick questions:

1. Can you point is in the right direction to do this - we do not see any options for two price levels in the Membership settings.

"To offer two different payment options you will need to set up multiple Subscription options with the same access level with different prices and/or time periods."

2. Does the ultimate Facebook Plugin offer Twitter and Linkedin and Google + sign up too? Silly question I know because it says FB but wanted to confirm.

3. Do you think it's worth it to reach out to the social login plugin people to ask them if they can help to integrate or will they tell us the same thing about not knowing about 3rd party plugins - we understand this.

4. OR is there a way to use the Wordpress registration form instead of the Membership registration form and then redirect people to a page to pay after? I don't think this is possible but wanted to ask.

Thanks again!

• Brian Purkiss

To add multiple price levels you will need to create multiple subscription levels with the same access level.

So go to to Membership > Subscription Plans and create a new Subscription option with a different price level and the same access level as your other level.

The Ultimate Facebook plugin only offers Facebook features.

I honestly have no clue how to answer that one. Sometimes other plugin developers would leap at the opportunity to integration with other popular plugins, sometimes they couldn't care less.

There isn't a way to order the registration process like that. The Membership plugin has to specifically take over the WordPress registration process in order to prevent people from gaining access without paying.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.