Those functions not available. Pls, let me know how I can change
Thanks

Rgds

Sarath

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Sarath (@Gads1975)

I hope you are well today.

If you go to wp-admin do you see a menu item on your right called "Membership" ? If you do click, "membership > options > membership pages and there you can define your pages.

If your still having problems with that, would you mind sending me the following details so I can check please?

- Mark to my attention
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Sarath,

I hope you are well today, sorry for the delay I only received the login details this morning :slight_smile:

I've been looking into this and it looks like you have it all set up, access levels, subscriptions etc.

A problem that do you have is, that you have the join-now page set to 2 different functions in your membership > options > membership pages.

You currently have it set for registration and the account page (the account page is the profile page, where people can update their details), so ideally you would create a new page and put at minimum this shortcode should be in it [accountform]

You should then change the account page in your drop down box on membership > options > membership pages.

Also I noticed your registration page is set to "login" but your login page has nothing on it? By default membership doesn't have a login form/or login page, rather it uses WordPress's default which would be yourdomain.com/wp-login.php and your lost password link would be yourdomain.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

So you may wish to place them links perhaps on a custom menu or similar?

I would recommend creating a custom welcome/registration completed page, include some information about what they just purchase and link through to the login form, then set this page in membership > options > membership pages.

Your logout link should be in the wp admin bar that would normally be displayed for all users unless you disabled this?

I hope this helps clarify the functions and processes for you? Of course if you need further help please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Gads1975
    • New Recruit

Mr. Jack

Thank for you reply.
    Same as you explained, I want to create & intergrade all pages & function together in proper manner.
    I don't have idea how to do it.
    Pls, explain the how I create those
    Awaiting for your early response

Rgds

Sarath

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Sarath,

I hope you are well today, did you find the shortcodes I mentioned? You can create a new page wp-admin > pages > add new, you'll need to create two pages and include one short code on each one (Does that make sense?)

The Registration and login functions did you want these on an actual page? As if so You'll require an additional plugin (unless you wanted to code it?) I can suggest some plugins just want to make sure that's what you'd like to do first :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Gads1975
    • New Recruit

Hi
    Mr. Jack
    As I told, I don't have programing ability or experience, but as I want to site with members, I try to do with your facilities.
    But I'm not getting correct idea / help from you.
    I will see few days, if I'm not able to do it, I will cancel the membership

Rgds

Sarath

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Sarath,

I hope you are well today.

I'm happy to help, where exactly are you stuck? Because as I said, the login and logout functions aren't part of the membership plugin. But these are a WordPress function.

Please let me know where you are stuck and I can advise :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Gads1975
    • New Recruit

Hi, Mr. Jack
    Let me know, how create those pages Login, Logout, password recovery, profile update, etc. etc. Also link to those pages.
    After login there should be profile update, adspot, e-account, logout etc pages

Rgds

Sarath

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.