Registration Page: Can I change the order of the Membership offerings?

Can I change the order of the Membership offerings? I would like to change the order of this page: http://be-findable.pro/register/ to be from the cheapest membership to the most expensive.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hi @Jason, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

As a matter of fact, you can! If you were to go and edit a membership, you can adjust the value for "Subscription order" there (please see screenshot below).

The membership that has the highest value (e.g. 0) will be placed on the top, whereas the membership with the lowest value (e.g. 3) will be placed at the bottom:

0 - Local Photography Kickstarter Package
    1 - Climb and Defend Package
    2 - Wordpress 101
    3 - Member Access

Once you've adjusted the values for all of your memberships, you should be all set here! :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Jason

Please use the following code:

add_filter( 'ms_model_membership_get_signup_membership_list', 'ms_model_membership_get_memberships_cb', 99, 3 );
    function ms_model_membership_get_memberships_cb( $memberships, $exclude_ids, $only_names ) {

// This is IMPORTANT. You have to put all child memberships ID in here in the order you want to show.
    	$new_order = array( 262, 266, 263 );
    	$new_membership = array();

foreach( $memberships as $membership ){
    		if( in_array( $membership->id, $new_order ) ) {
    			$pos = array_search($membership->id, $new_order);
    			$new_membership[$pos] = $membership;
    		}
    	}
    	ksort( $new_membership );

return $new_membership;
    }

You need to give the child membership IDs in the $new_order array, in the same order you want to show in register page.

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Cheers
    Ash

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @SD a.k.a. (sdinvestor2k)! :slight_smile:

My colleague Tyler posted a workaround with Protected Content a while back, you can give that a try, and create a new registration page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/since-upgrading-to-the-new-pc-the-order-of-the-tierslevels-are-mixed-up-how-do-i-reorder-them#post-835773

I'll see if I can get some more attention about the re-ordering of these options in the meantime, I too see where this'd be very handy!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.