Registration page conflict between membership 2 and buddypress

How do I resolve this conflict (see http://prntscr.com/apsn3s) please? If you will help resolve it, I have granted access.

Thanks!

• Luís
    • Support

Hi NuttyCart ,

Hope you're doing well today!

This notice it's just a soft reminder that you have set the same registration page for both the plugins and it can cause conflicts.

If you don't need custom registration fields for Membership 2 Pro, set two different registration pages for these two plugins and this notice will disappear.

Cheers, Luís

• NuttyCart
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Luis,

Thank you for your response and I apologize if I was not clear in my ticket. To reiterate - I read the error message and understood what it meant. What I did not know how to do is how to fix the issue.

To be clear, I prefer to use buddypress to create custom forms that will be used for registration even through membership 2 but I don't know where to do that successfully. If I knew where to create that form and give it a unique name then I would do that and assign that name to membership 2 and then leave the default registration form to be assigned to buddypress.

I hope I am clearer now. So please help!

• Madhusudan
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hello NuttyCart,
    You can clear the error message by changing the default Membership 2 registration page and use BuddyPress registration page instead.
    We have BuddyPress registration add-on through which you can use BuddyPress registration form instead of default M2 registration form.

Please visit following thread to solve your issue:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-make-the-register-button-to-open-the-membership-registration-not-default-wp-register

Hope this helps resolve your issues.
    Best Regards,
    Madhusudan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.