Registration page for membership type

Hello,

I would like to create a registration page for a specific membership type. I tried following shortcodes, however this doesn't render anything..

[ms-membership-register-user membership_id ="1"]
[ms-membership-register-user membership_id ="starter"]
[ms-membership-register-user id ="1"]
[ms-membership-register-user id ="starter"]

Could you please indicate what is wrong?

Thanks!

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Frederik,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

This is the correct shortcode for user registration and assign a membership to that specific user.
    [ms-membership-register-user membership_id="Membership_ID_Goes_Here"]

It should display the form to non-registered user. Are you checking it as logged in user ? If yes the log out or try checking on a different browser.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Frederik, I trust you are doing well today!

Where can I edit the subscription form?

Do you mean the registration form? Please navigate to Membership 2 > Add-ons and activate the Profile Fields add-on. After this navigate to Membership 2 > Settings > Profile Fields tab from where you will be able to edit the Registration form and Profile Form

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Frederik,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Using profile fields add-on you can not add more fields. This is to edit/customize the existing fields at the moment.

Membership attributes can not be used for profile fields. They are only to add custom information for memberships.

For extra fields, I would suggest you to try Cimy User Extra fields or BuddyPress xProfile fields if you are have BuddyPress installed.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.