Registration problems with Coursepress

I would like to add a reCAPTCHA in the registration form Coursepress (in the popup). I tried "Google Captcha (reCAPTCHA) by BestWebSoft" but it's conflicting in my setup. Any alternatives?

• Luís

Hi Brandon ,

Hope you're doing well today!

During the live chat I suggested the solution provided in this topic, however, I tested it in my site and it didn't played well (maybe because the code was suggested to a old version of CoursePress).

I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further and get their valuable feedback about this.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Ivan

Hi Brandon !

Unfortunately, In order to do it for the popup, some custom work should be made in the plugin's code.
    For any kind of custom work, feel free to advise our jobs board page, Jobs & Pros.
    Moreover, you can use that solution which Luis mentioned above and use redirect instead of the popup using the following way. You could try adding the following snippet in a MU plugin ( more info about MU plugins is here )

<?php
    function wpmu_cp2_disable_popup_for_signup( $buttons ) {
    	if ( !empty( $buttons['signup']['type'] ) && !empty( $buttons['signup']['attr']['class'] ) ) {
    		$buttons['signup']['type'] = 'link';
    		$buttons['signup']['attr']['class'] = str_replace( 'cp-custom-login' , '', $buttons['signup']['attr']['class'] );
    	}
    	return $buttons;
    }
    add_filter( 'coursepress_course_enrollment_button_options', 'wpmu_cp2_disable_popup_for_signup' );

Best,
    Ivan.