Registration validation errors

Hello All,

Running Membership Premium 3.5.2.9

Just started having issues with user registrations erroring out with a validation page staring that the email address and user name are in use, even though the account is being properly created.

Basically the users are not logged in the way they should be.

Annoyingly, it appears to be intermittent.

Anyone ever seen this?

This is on one my main sites, careerinsights.us

We normally use invite codes, I turne them off for now for testing purposes.

@ericslangley

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, Eric!

Oh no! That’s no good at all! Would you mind allowing support access so we can take a closer look? If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking “Grant Access” button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path and reply on this thread after granting it?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Thanks!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Eric,

Hope you’re doing well today!

Apologies for the delay. It looks like support access has expired; however, what I would like to do is try to sign up and see the error happen first hand, it looks like you require an invite code though – would you be able to create a temporary invite code for us to use or remove the requirement?

Also, would you mind deactivating all your plugins except BuddyPress and Membership then seeing if the issue still happens? :slight_smile: that will help us narrow down the issue.

Granting support access again would also be helpful in-case we do need to take a closer look.

Look forward to hearing back Eric!

All the best,

Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.