registration/login disabled

I don't know how it happened but the registration has been deactivated and there is no login form on the home page. Possibly anti-splog caused it to happen or something else. I just need to know how to get it back.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi y3kgeek,

Sounds like you may have the registration disabled. If you're on Multisite can you check the Network Admin -> Settings section to see what that's set to?

Or if you're on a regular WordPress site, could you check the registration options at Settings > General?

Thanks,
    David

• jdsullivan411
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

In Network>Admin>Settings, I changed it from "registration is disabled" to "user accounts may be registered". This did not bring back the Login form as it was before this problem started for registered users.

In WP site admin, when I go to Settings>General I do not see any registration options.

• jdsullivan411

This is probably my top priority support need right now. The site is an online newspaper. News keeps happening everyday and it is ephemeral. I have writers who want to write who are getting frustrated. I'm lost and don't know where to begin in getting this fix, but it is critical.

• jdsullivan411

Could not find it anywhere. Even tried deactivating all plugins to see if there was a problem with it in one of the plugins. At anyrate, my server is doing a backdate install of WP to try to fix it. If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to start all over again with a fresh WP uninstall/re install. Ugh.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.