Reinstalling Dashboard after migration

Hi there!

I just migrated a wordpress site from forexfred.com to forexfredsignals.com
Now I'm encountering several problems. I can not install the WPMU Dev Dashboard although the folder wpmudev-updates is in the pluginfolder. If I try to remove the wpmudev-updates folder I get an error that permission is denied... So I'm also unable to remove the plugin...
Also when I try to modify the site with Upfront everything looks quite weird. Backgrounds images also fail to load...
What's the fastest and easiest way to solve all these problems?

Kind Regards,
Fréderic Van der Cruyssen

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hi Frederic! Thanks for posting in the forums!

May I know how did you migrate your site?

Do you still have access to your old site (forexfred)? If so, you can try cleaning your new site (forexfredsignals) including the database, and start migrating again. You can try our Snapshot plugin. Just install it on your old site, create a snapshot of your site. Then on your new site, install a fresh WP and using Snapshot again, just restore your snapshot.

If you are unable to start the process again, can you send me your credentials, so I can look on to this further? You can send them here in our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

IMPORTANT: Make sure to select "I have a different question" for the topic and kindly send in the following:

Subject: "Attn: Aicee"
    -WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls/info

Looking forward to your response. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.