remant course info and videos displaying

Hooooorayyy..
Really glad it has arrived.. No notice that it was online and I have been waiting since beta....

Anyways.. testing and this is what I get..
Where is this remnant data coming from??

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

Thanks - enabled support access so not to put a link to live site here..
    The test course is showing because its now live again..
    If you could look over and deactivate on main site..if there is not a simple fix I have missed..

@Jack Kitterhing

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @be,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your patience on this.

Just tried to take a look at this, but got "Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access."

Can you revoke and re-grant access please? :slight_smile:

Also we have released a update as well to CoursePress.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @be,

Hope you're well today! Thanks for re-granting access.

I've checked the site and I'm not seeing any css issues on the main site or any of the sub sites (Screenshot attached of the main site), I've checked each page on the main site in Firefox.

Do you have a screenshot of the specific css issue?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hiya @be,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Looks like we're going to need to modify the page templates, can you send me the following through please?

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

As its a WPMU template (Gridmarket) is there a reason this cannot be fixed without access to the live site?

Just not comfortable with live as there is much going on right now with data etc across time zones so please advise.

• be
    • WP Core Meltdown

Thing is here also.
    With Course being used in Multisite environment and suggested to use with chained payments
    Chances are high more folks will use the Frame/Gridmarket option with NBT ...
    So I think this needs a serious look at or an option to pull courses into their own templates or its going to be very messy very quickly ..

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hiya @be,

Sorry about the delay on this, appreciate your patience, I've checked on mine and can't see any css issues like on yours, if you'd prefer not providing access to live, do you have a DEV site I could check please?

On MP, chained payments and NBT, you want to create new sites and pull all the MP courses into one place right?

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.