remove affiliate sign-up from membership

I have Affiliates and Membership on a site that is selling 3 different membership packages. I do not like that the affiliates have to see all the paid membership options when they register - I want someone totally uninterested in signing up for a paid package to have a fast and easy way to become and affiliate. How can I streamline this?

Right now I have affiliate as a level of membership and the free user level as that in the membership options.

Please tell me a better way?

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

While there is no easy way out to do this as anyone signing up for your site will have a choice to become an affiliate.

There is no way for you to identify that the person visiting your site is a affiliate (wanna be affiliate) or a premium member.

You can have a separate link for them on which you can mention all the instructions on how to proceed further. a link which says "Become our affiliate"

On that page you can guide them on what plan to choose if they want to become "Just an affiliate"

Does that help ? Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.