remove affiliate sign-up from membership

I have Affiliates and Membership on a site that is selling 3 different membership packages. I do not like that the affiliates have to see all the paid membership options when they register - I want someone totally uninterested in signing up for a paid package to have a fast and easy way to become and affiliate. How can I streamline this?

Right now I have affiliate as a level of membership and the free user level as that in the membership options.

Please tell me a better way?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

While there is no easy way out to do this as anyone signing up for your site will have a choice to become an affiliate.

There is no way for you to identify that the person visiting your site is a affiliate (wanna be affiliate) or a premium member.

You can have a separate link for them on which you can mention all the instructions on how to proceed further. a link which says "Become our affiliate"

On that page you can guide them on what plan to choose if they want to become "Just an affiliate"

Does that help ? Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.