Remove appointment confirmation button

There are 2 buttons on the appointments page, one appear before submitting the form and there is the 2nd one after validating the form called "Please confirm Payment". I want to remove the first one after the second one appears so it will be less confusing.

• Ash

Hello Jason

Please use the following code:

add_action( 'wp_footer', function() {
    	?>
    	<style>
    	.appointments-paypal{display: none !important}
    	</style>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		jQuery(function($){
    			$(document).on( 'app-confirmation-response_received', function() {
    				$('.app_submit_btn').click();
    			} );
    		});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    } );

You can use this code in your theme's functions.php if the theme is not changed. Otherwise mu-plugin is the best option. To create a mu-plugin, go to wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If there is no mu-plugins folder then, create one. Now, inside the mu-plugins folder create file with name anything.php (make sure file extension is .php). Now start with a <?php tag and then put the above code.

This code will hide "Please confirm 530.00 USD payment for $530.00 Pool Closing & Opening Package" button, and when user click on "Please click here to confirm this appointment", it will do the rest of the things and send the user to paypal.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Jason

Hello,
    I installed this change and ran into more problems. They opened another ticket but referred me back to this ticket. When a customer books an appointment for a free estimate they are sent to the paypal page to make a payment and the appointment is sent to pending status. Estimates are free and we have it set up under services as $0.00. The customers should not be sent to make a payment. I removed this change until this issue is resolved.

We are having other issues with Appointments+ that we would like to get resolved. We have been with Appointments+ for a while now but lately haven't been very satisfied. It seems to be difficult for our customers to make appointments and i'm fearing that they are getting discouraged and not booking an appointment with my company. I would like to work with you on this matter or if there is someone else I should deal with please give me their contact information. If this can't be resolved in a timely manner I may consider other services for booking appointments.
    Thank you,
    Jason

• Ash

Hello Jason

I am sorry I missed that you had free appointments too, I thought all are paid. Please try the following code:

add_action( 'wp_footer', function() {
    	?>
    	<style>
    	.appointments-paypal{display: none !important}
    	</style>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    		jQuery(function($){
    			$(document).on( 'app-confirmation-response_received', function() {
                    if( $( '.appointments-confirmation-price' ).is( ':visible' ) ) $('.app_submit_btn').click();
    			} );
    		});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    } );

I would like to work with you on this matter or if there is someone else I should deal with please give me their contact information.

I am sorry, there is no ono-to-one support we can provide, but we try our best to provide support as soon as possible.

Please feel free to open a chat when you need assistance, one of our staff will help you instantly, if needed, a ticket will be open like this. We prefer separate ticket for separate issue though.

Please let me know if the above code works for you.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Jason

I installed this new code. Now booking an estimate works like it should where the customer isn't prompted for payment. Now when booking a service that requires payment both buttons are showing up one that says "Click here to Confirm Appt" once pressed a second button shows up "Please Confirm with the $$ amount" This is what we are trying to eliminate, the confusion with both buttons.
      When I Click Confirm with the $$ amount it then brings me to the Paypal page. This page is a little different, normally it shows you can log into paypal or gives the option to pay by credit card. This page doesn't allow to pay by credit card if no paypal account. I have attached examples.
      Thank you,
      Jason