Remove 'budget' from jobs, remove featured image, accessing advanced text area

Hi WMPUDEV experts,

Two issues:

1. I wish to remove the budget module from jobs.
2. I want to modify the featured image on an individual job listing so that it doesn't pixelate as it appears now.
3. How do I get into the plugin add on "Advanced textarea " will this solve the problem?

Other than that, it's a beautiful plug-in.

Thanks in advance. :grinning: A

• Rupok

Hi comms2

Hope you had a wonderful day.

1. I wish to remove the budget module from jobs.

I was thinking of giving you code for hiding this fields with custom CSS but it seems like these fields are mandatory. So I'm flagging our plugin developer here as he can give you best idea regarding this.

2. I want to modify the featured image on an individual job listing so that it doesn't pixelate as it appears now.

I'm not exactly clear about your requirement. Featured image is not being pixelated in my test site. Can you please provide URL where I can see issue live? I believe it can be fixed with custom CSS.

3. How do I get into the plugin add on "Advanced textarea" will this solve the problem?

If you activate "Advanced Textarea" addon, this will add an advanced WYSIWYG editor in the "Describe the work to be done" field, nothing else. Is that what you are trying to achieve?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

• Rupok

Hi comms2

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Now I can see the issue in action. It's actually happening because the actual image size is really small. If you used a higher resolution image, it would not be pixelated.

However, if you want to remove the image from your Job posts, you can do that by creating a MU Plugin. For creating a mu plugin, create a folder named "mu-plugins" inside your "wp-content" folder. Then inside that "mu-plugins" folder, create a file with any name and with a .php extension. Now paste the code inside that file and save.

<?php

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'hide_job_fimg' );
    function hide_job_fimg() {
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
          jQuery(document).ready(function() {
            jQuery('.jbp-job-single').find('.row').first().remove();
          });
        </script>
        <?php
    }

For getting more idea on mu plugins, you can go through this article: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.