Remove cart - marketpress listings only

Hi

I have found the relevant posts regarding removal of the cart for listings only option in marketpress

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/gridmarket-drop-down-cart-ect#post-120471

I am however, slightly stumped as I only require to remove the cart on some of the stores on a multisite network.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how I might allow some site to have the cart shown and some with the cart removed? ( I am using gridmarket currently)

Great work with the 2.5 Beta of Marketpress, is it likely to have an option to show or hide the cart?

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings harryhayes,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Try uploading another Grid Market child theme to your theme folder renamed something like Grid Market NC for no cart.

Modify the Grid Market NC for using with your "No Cart" store as needed. Activate that version of the theme in stores that do not require a cart.

If currently using Network Activation for the Grid Market theme you will need to adjust this so you can use site by site activation choosing between the two versions as applicable.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

If this thread is not resolved because the suggested action did not work or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.