Remove directions function in google maps

I have the Google Maps plug in installed on my buddy press site. On the site's members page, the info pop up includes a link to get directions. I need to remove this option.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings tfullen,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

This is not near as easy as it sounds, each time I removed a piece of code to remove this it breaks something else within the plugin.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• tfullen
    • Flash Drive

That worked beautifully! Thank you so much.

I notice that the country is displaying twice in the pop ups. Once as the title and once in the info. Any thoughts on this?

Also, I originally had the country field set for the location, but I changed it to city. However it's still listing users under country...

Thanks again for your help and quick response!
    Tony

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @tfullen,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.

Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.