Remove domain mapping options from sub sites

Hey guys!

Is it possible to remove the “domain mapping” options from sub sites? In our setup we don’t want blogs to edit the options themselves.

Thanks in advance!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bloggersdelight,

Is it possible to remove the “domain mapping” options from sub sites? In our setup we don’t want blogs to edit the options themselves.

Yes it is possible but to advise you on the cleanest way to do it I could use a little info.

Any chance you are using the Pro Sites plugin?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

What info would you like?

We haven’t implemented Pro Sites YET! But we will.

You just gave it to me :slight_smile:

When you integrate Pro Sites it has options to control the Domain Mapping plugin as well as virtually all other plugins and themes too – so this would be the route to go.

Anything else would just funky the Pro Sites integration controlling domain mapping and would need to then be reversed.

So I think we got it to go ahead and set up Pro Sites plugin so that you can also take control of Domain Mapping as you see fit and of course within the limits thereof.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

I know what you are now thinking "now that you have Pro Sites installed and cannot find the Domain Mapping plugin within the Pro Sites premium plugins section to control Domain Mapping".

Well the answer please have a look at the screenshot below and for control further then this offered in the Domain Mapping settings regarding supporters please check out "Advanced Access Manager plugin" for fine tuning access to any of your sites roles.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.