Remove footer content plug-in

I installed the footer content plug-in into a single site by accident. Now I’m receiving the following error “The Footer Content plugin is only compatible with WordPress Multisite” How can I remove the plug in?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

If the files are no longer there, then the text “The Footer Content plugin is only compatible with WordPress Multisite” also would not be there nor the function to make that appear.

I would suggest that was a cache issue either in your browser or at server level (plugin)

As you rebuilt it, I guess its now working for you and so will mark this as resolved. if not then just let us know. :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bt1161 :slight_smile:

I am always happy to hear when someone has backed up their Site(s) and Database(s) – it is something that should always be done and the wisdom of doing so therein, but rarely practiced :slight_frown:

Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tim :slight_smile:

well sir that’s very reassuring to know – you are referring to WPMU Dev aren’t you?

In our two data centers our clients are responsible for all but monthlies which we perform.

Our US Servers send via FTP to our Bulgarian Servers and our Bulgarian Servers send their backups to the US.

This ensures that if in either location someone wants to pull the switch for whatever reason – we can be up and running in a different country location within just a few hours and the time it takes to propagate the new DNS :slight_smile:

I always have a backup plan, actually I have one for everything I can think of except my wife and my children ….. lol

Joe :slight_smile:

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Joe.

well sir that’s very reassuring to know – you are referring to WPMU Dev aren’t you?

Sorry I was a little misleading there, allow me a moment to clear that up.

I run a hosting and domain registration company and have a few people whom work with/for us including a server admin. My wife also works with me in addition to her own wedding photography business which is mainly weekends although she’s taking a break with our new born being here. :slight_smile:

Sorry about that, I shall be clearer in the future.

As for WPMU Dev and how they handle their backups, I’m not involved in that aspect of the business so I couldn’t comment. But I could find out if you were interested to know?

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.