Remove from Cart not working on Shopping Cart page

Hello,
Using MarketPress, have the store almost all the way done.

Everything is good, however, until the user gets to the shopping cart page; when the remove from cart checkbox is checked and update cart button is clicked, nothing happens.

Anyone have any suggestions on this? Can send test user credentials if needed :slight_smile:.

Thanks,

SM

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

i'm not sure what to suggest here.

are you using domain mapping plugin at all? as i've seen a related issue before, though wasn't quite the same. but the solution was to remove a few lines from wp-config.php

but that's only if domain-mapping is being used.

thanks.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

let me flag the developer for you. I am not entirely sure of the problem, i see in another thread, you have fixed the WWW issue, which I was also thinking could be related if domain mapping wasn't used. but as you fixed that part, i'm lost for suggestions.

thanks for you patience & I sincerely apologise for the poor response times on your threads. i know i lost my feed data prior to a couple weeks ago, so having to work through email notifications archive as well as current feed (now it's working). so hopefully i will get ahead of the backlog soon, not an excuse, so putting a few more hrs in each day to catch up.

• Aaron
    • CTO

Ok, playing around with it it seems a server/hosting issue likely.

When the form is posted, it gets a 404 response. There are a number of things that might affect this. Perhaps it's whatever code is handling forcing SSL. Or some kind of htaccess or modsecurity thing. I would contact your host and see what they can come up with, why a form post would get a 404.

• simplymusic
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Aaron-
    Here is what we have in our .htaccess file:

## EXPIRES CACHING ##
    <IfModule mod_expires.c>
    # Enable expirations
    ExpiresActive On
    # Default directive
    ExpiresDefault "access plus 1 month"
    # My favicon
    ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"
    # Images
    ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/jpg "access plus 1 month"
    ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"
    # CSS
    ExpiresByType text/css "access 1 month"
    # Javascript
    ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 year"
    <IfModule mod_headers.c>
       SetEnvIf Origin "http(s)?://(www\.)?(www.simplymusicteachers.com|www.simplymusicteachers.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php)$" AccessControlAllowOrigin=$0$1
       Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin %{AccessControlAllowOrigin}e env=AccessControlAllowOrigin
    </IfModule>
    RewriteEngine On
    # Rewrite all non-HTTPS requests to HTTPS.
    RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
    RewriteRule ^ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [R,L]

Does any of this jump out at you as being the problem?

Thanks!

SM

• simplymusic
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ok thanks - tried deactivating the plugins a few times, didn't have affect the problem. Also removed each module from the .htaccess file one by one, still no change..

Clearing cache before testing each time, and testing in multiple browsers.

SM

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.