remove Popup of social marketing

Hello,

I need help regarding the Social marketing Plugin. We want to remove the popup so that without pop up we can simply put the Facebook, twitter etc buttons on the web page. Please help.

Thank you

• aecnu

Greetings Lakers818,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention and what you propose in indeed unintended use of this plugin and to make it do as you want will indeed require custom coding, but how much I do not know.

Other then custom coding you may want to consider simply using the Pay with a Like plugin which is very similar but without the pop up.

Please advise how you want to proceed i.e. I can see if the lead developer wants to comment on custom coding or you consider the Pay with a Like plugin for this purpose.

Looking forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Lakers818,

Thank you for the additional input to include the screen shot/graphic you posted, it is indeed very helpful.

As I mentioned before this is indeed custom coding to the best of my knowledge and I am not by any means a coder.

With that said and not being a coder I do not know if it will be a quick hack or require more then this which would be beyond the scope fo the support we provide here.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Lakers818,

With that input from our Social Marketing plugin lead developer I can alternatively suggest you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Otherwise it appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.