Remove shipping page from payment process

How can I remove the Shipping page in the payment process? All my products are online so there is no need for shipping. I want to reduce the amount of clickthrough pages per customer so I want to remove the shipping page completely.
Also for the manual payment option, I'm not able to add shortcodes in the space for instructions on manual payment. I want to place a form in there but can't without ability to read shortcodes. It says HTML is accepted.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @seventhbox,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community.

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

How can I remove the Shipping page in the payment process?

Just select Shipping Method to "No Shipping" in the Shipping Settings of Store Settings from the path Admin -> Products -> Store Settings -> Shipping tab

Also for the manual payment option, I'm not able to add shortcodes in the space for instructions on manual payment. I want to place a form in there but can't without ability to read shortcodes. It says HTML is accepted.

Shortcode is not HTML and it doesn't support shortcodes in instructions field but you can make it work by changing following code in marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/manual-payments.php file on line number 56

Before Editing:

function payment_form($cart, $shipping_info) {
        global $mp;
        return $mp->get_setting('gateways->manual-payments->instructions');
      }

After Editing:

function payment_form($cart, $shipping_info) {
        global $mp;
        return do_shortcode( $mp->get_setting('gateways->manual-payments->instructions') );
      }

Best Regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.