Remove the "Learn More" Button from home slider

Hi,

I need to remove the "Learn More" Button from the home page slider (Hopefully this will result in the image on the slider being centered. If not can you also add a CSS edit to force these images to center ?

Domain: http://tinyurl.com/pj5agg6
Support access is ACTIVE until July 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Thanks

Tom

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Tom,

I hope you're well today!

I've checked your site and unfortunately hiding the "Learn more" button won't affect the image position as it's being "absolutely" positioned. It means that the image is setup with CSS to be displayed on an exact position.

However, I have made a slight change and now the image seems to be centered. Please go to your dashboard's

"Theme Panel" page -> "Custom CSS" tab

and take a look.

I've added this code to the Custom CSS field:

.da-link {display:none!important;}
    .da-slide-current .da-img {left:30%!important;}

The first line of this code hides the "Learn more" button. The second one moves the image left a bit. To bring back the "learn more" button simply remove the first line and to change the position of an image you may want to experiment a bit by replacing "30%" value in a second line.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Tom,

I didn't notice this at first but you're of course right.

Replace please the code from my last post with the one below and it should helpe:

.da-link {display:none!important;}
    .da-slide-current .da-img {left:30%!important;}
    .da-slide .da-img {left:30%!important;}

Of course if you're using a child theme you may move this entire CSS code to your child theme's style.css file.

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.