Remove the WPMU dev Dashboard nag in my Widgets Dashboard

I don't want to install the WPMU dev Dashboard. I do not want to. Yet, I want to remove the ugly nag on my widget dashboard that is there to remind me to install the WPMU DEV DASHBOARD. How can I remove that ? I think WPMU is too intrusive in my dashboard. I just purchased a plugin, I don't want to have WPMU take over my dashboard and nag me about buying more plugins. Please, help.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

We recommend you to use the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin to get instant access to brilliant support to one-click installation and upgrades for our complete plugin and theme catalog.

If you want to turn off branding of this plugin then you can set the WPMU DEV dashboard "New release announcements" to hide on the following path to turn off the branding.

Admin –> Network Admin (Multisite Install) –> WPMU Dev –> Manage

If you want to totally hide everything so its not visible to anyone then simply use the following in your wp-config.php:

define(‘WPMUDEV_HIDE_BRANDING’, true);

Place the above code just above the following line:

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Find more information about it on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/#usage

if you don't want to use the WPMU dev Dashboard plugin and do all these things manually then you can just disable the Dashboard plugin and use the small plugin attached to this reply to hide the messages that prompts you to install the Dashboard plugin.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.